The Compact is an agreement that was made with the NCSD Board of Trustees, Cabinet, Natrona County Education Association (NCEA), Natrona County Association of Educational Support Staff (NCAESS), Natrona County Association of School Executives (NCASE), and Service Employees Independent Organization (SEIO). It is a compact of trust that governs how NCSD and the organizations structure decision-making in order to assure that all major decisions impacting students are reached through a consensus process.
Routing Flow Chart
Elements of the Compact
The Compact is designed around five guiding principles:
• Commitment to success for each student.
• Commitment to honoring the Interest Based Agreement Process.
• Commitment to continual stakeholder training (professional development for all staff).
• Commitment to a systems approach.
• Commitment to stakeholder satisfaction.
The Compact is a philosophical agreement based on:
• Visionary leadership
• Student-centered education
• Organizational and personal learning
• Valuing all Parties
• Organizational agility
• Focus on the future
• Managing for innovation
• Management by fact
• Public responsibility and citizenship
• Focus on Results and Creating Value
Relationship of Value and Trust