Superintendent Dr. Joel Dvorak
Welcome to the Natrona County School District, where Every Learner is a Champion!
It has been 120 years since public education began in Natrona County, starting with a small schoolhouse serving just 50 students in Casper. In the past century, our schools have grown exponentially.
Education, too, has grown. Today’s students need far more than the traditional reading, writing, and arithmetic lessons. It is our mission to empower every learner to grow, excel, and be a successful contributor to the local and global community.
As a district, we have identified five strategic goals to create a world where every learner is a champion.
* Literate Students: All Natrona County School District students will read at grade level by the end of third grade.
* Excelling Schools: NCSD will perform in the top 10 percent in Wyoming on state assessments.
* Prepared Graduates: All NCSD students will graduate and be prepared for college or a high-skills career.
* Safe, Healthy People: NCSD will maintain environments that are physically and mentally safe and healthy for everyone.
* Efficient and Effective Operations: NCSD will be efficient and effective in its operations and classrooms.
I encourage you to keep up to date on news from our district by checking my news and media on this page, and I encourage you to let us know what you think by e-mailing or calling my office at any time, sharing your feedback by e-mailing NCSD_Ideas@natronaschools.org or completing our anonymous comment form.
Thank you for your interest in this district. Together, we can make Every Learner a Champion.
Dr. Joel Dvorak